Monday, November 16, 2009

Other vinyl projects

I have been playing with my vinyl cutter and using it whenever I can. Last month we had YWIE. For those who don't know what that is, it's a chance for the 12-18 year old girls in my church to kind of show off what they have done the last year. I was in charge (scary I know), and I wanted it elegant. I used an idea from Michelle over at Under my Unbrella. (Thank you Michelle!!) I found the rustic stars and spray painted them black. Then cut I Believe in white vinyl. I think they turned our so cute. Each one of the girls got to take one home.

It was so fun to play around with different ideas!

My SIL called and said "what can you do?" We played around and this is what turned up.

Unfortunately, I don't have a finished product picture as she is in Idaho. I think it turned out cute and my niece is happy (and so is her mom).


My next project isn't quite finished but here's a sneak peak. When I'm done, I will have two done. My little brother got married in August, I know I'm behind. We weren't able to make it as I had to go to girls camp and couldn't fit everything into a short amount out time. Anyway, I have seen the family name, established with the year on the boards but thought to tweak it just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment